Skip to main content

Going on 7 weeks

They had their 2 day puppy check-up and they're mad at Daddy for letting the vet take their temperature.  They refused to look at him all day. 

  

Maro was sick.  She was constipated and dehydrated, and needed an i.v.  She swelled up like a balloon.  The vet gave us an i.v. bag & a huge needle, but we couldn't do it because it hurt her so bad.  We fed her water in her food & syringe.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fat piggies

Ssshhhh... I'm sleeping.      My, the look fat, don't they?  

Sleeping Beauties

2pm + Beast

2PM + SS501 + SHINee = Beast Okay, I don't get why they're dancing so weird. I know in other videos, they were impersonating the girl groups in their video. **update** 2PM and BEAST performed Kara’s “Mister. **update 2** longer better video of all impersonation performances, i think.