Skip to main content

Day at the pool

We got them a kiddie pool. We got the idea after we saw our adult neighbors chilling in their kiddie pool.

"Pool inspection time!"

"This end looks fine!"

"You want me to stick my butt where?!"

"I don't think so!"

Hiro's turn...

"It's too cold."

"Please don't put me in the water."

"Please, I don't like it."

"I really don't like it!"

*Hiro jumps out and sulks in the corner.*

"You got my butt wet!"

It's okay, Hiro.

*Stares menacingly at the pool*

*Daddy has to get in the pool with Hiro. Notice the stiff legs.*

"I won't like it... you can't make me!"

"I mean it! I won't like it, I tell ya!"

*After splashing Hiro with the cool water...*




"Hmmm... on second thought..."

"It's not so bad...now. But, keep splashing me with water!"

Comments

Cathy Nguyen said…
it's like a funny tale in the summer!(lol)
haha! cute! what you should do is fill up the pool with water, and then play fetch with the doggies to tire them out. then they'll get so tired that they go to the pool to drink and then they end up just laying in there. That's what I did with Otto, now its like his routine. fetch and pool.

Popular posts from this blog

Fat piggies

Ssshhhh... I'm sleeping.      My, the look fat, don't they?  

Sleeping Beauties

Canned Unicorn meat $9.99

Canned Unicorn Meat $9.99 special today only! Pâté is passé. Unicorn - the new white meat. Excellent source of sparkles! Unicorns, as we all know, frolic all over the world, pooping rainbows and marshmallows wherever they go. What you don't know is that when unicorns reach the end of their lifespan, they are drawn to County Meath, Ireland. The Sisters at Radiant Farms have dedicated their lives to nursing these elegant creatures through their final days. Taking a cue from the Kobe beef industry, they massage each unicorn's coat with Guinness daily and fatten them on a diet comprised entirely of candy corn. As the unicorn ages, its meat becomes fatty and marbled and the living bone in the horn loses density in a process much like osteoporosis. The horn's outer layer of keratin begins to develop a flavor very similar to candied almonds. Blending the crushed unicorn horn into the meat adds delightful, crispy flavor notes in each bite. We are confident you will find a world of ...