Skip to main content

Please help him!


We saw this little fella in a local ad a week ago. The owner was going to sell him for $100 bc she was going to breed him but he has a bad knee, and of course, a bad eye. The owner is now offering the dog for free. I've been begging my sisters to adopt them...but they're not able to for their own reasons. I've emailed the owner a few times and I did some research. The puppy is 8 months old, and the owner has had him for 5 months. He is an "outside dog," which means he's probably not housebroken. Boston Terriers are not "outside" dogs. They are temperature sensitive-meaning they're susceptible to heat exhaustion. Anyhow, she says she doesn't know what's wrong with his eye or knee because he hasn't been to the vet.. Seriously! Anyhow, I pulled up her email and phone, and she's running a puppy mill business of yorkies, yorkipoos, poodles, shih tzus...and apparently trying to break into the boston terrier business, too

Look at him! The fence is rusted. It's just not a good environment for this puppy. If she bought the dog with the intentions of breeding him, and he already had the eye problem, I can guarantee she wouldn't have bought him. I think she caused it somehow. It breaks your heart, doesn't it?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Top of Spaghetti....

*Updated 11/5/09* I added more pictures and corrected some stuff. I made meatball spaghetti for the puppies last night because Hiro was getting tired of the regular food. It's a recipe made specifically for dogs so you don't have to worry about making them sick. The puppies love it because it's like eating people food. It's easy to make and it helps get rid of leftover meat and vegetables that's sitting in the fridge. What do you think of it, Ando? Look at that tongue! You spilled some, Hiro. Maro even looks grumpy when she eats. The Verdict: What do you think? They licked the bowl clean! Meatball Spaghetti Ingredients 9 oz - 1 lb ground meat (I used pork) 1 egg 1 small onion 1 zucchini or carrot 1/2 bunch oregano or few dashes of dry oregano vegetable oil for frying 5 oz cooked spaghetti, cut into small pieces (about inch in length) 1 small can (6 oz) tomato sauce Preparation Use the food processor to chop the onion, zucchini/carrot, and meat separately. Mix the on...

Canned Unicorn meat $9.99

Canned Unicorn Meat $9.99 special today only! Pâté is passé. Unicorn - the new white meat. Excellent source of sparkles! Unicorns, as we all know, frolic all over the world, pooping rainbows and marshmallows wherever they go. What you don't know is that when unicorns reach the end of their lifespan, they are drawn to County Meath, Ireland. The Sisters at Radiant Farms have dedicated their lives to nursing these elegant creatures through their final days. Taking a cue from the Kobe beef industry, they massage each unicorn's coat with Guinness daily and fatten them on a diet comprised entirely of candy corn. As the unicorn ages, its meat becomes fatty and marbled and the living bone in the horn loses density in a process much like osteoporosis. The horn's outer layer of keratin begins to develop a flavor very similar to candied almonds. Blending the crushed unicorn horn into the meat adds delightful, crispy flavor notes in each bite. We are confident you will find a world of ...

2pm + Beast

2PM + SS501 + SHINee = Beast Okay, I don't get why they're dancing so weird. I know in other videos, they were impersonating the girl groups in their video. **update** 2PM and BEAST performed Kara’s “Mister. **update 2** longer better video of all impersonation performances, i think.