Skip to main content

New Camera

I took some pictures with my new camera after it came back from repairs.
Ando's getting really handsome.

He's really filling out. In fact, he's got a little potbelly, too.

He's gone from a scrawny timid 14 lb chihuahua-influenced Boston Terrier to an active troublemaking 18 lb Boston Terrorist.


This was taken while I was inside the house, through the window glass. Hiro knew the papparrazzi was after him!

This was taken in the dark so the camera didn't focus well probably because I couldn't see my subject. Maro's actually smiling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Top of Spaghetti....

*Updated 11/5/09* I added more pictures and corrected some stuff. I made meatball spaghetti for the puppies last night because Hiro was getting tired of the regular food. It's a recipe made specifically for dogs so you don't have to worry about making them sick. The puppies love it because it's like eating people food. It's easy to make and it helps get rid of leftover meat and vegetables that's sitting in the fridge. What do you think of it, Ando? Look at that tongue! You spilled some, Hiro. Maro even looks grumpy when she eats. The Verdict: What do you think? They licked the bowl clean! Meatball Spaghetti Ingredients 9 oz - 1 lb ground meat (I used pork) 1 egg 1 small onion 1 zucchini or carrot 1/2 bunch oregano or few dashes of dry oregano vegetable oil for frying 5 oz cooked spaghetti, cut into small pieces (about inch in length) 1 small can (6 oz) tomato sauce Preparation Use the food processor to chop the onion, zucchini/carrot, and meat separately. Mix the on...

Canned Unicorn meat $9.99

Canned Unicorn Meat $9.99 special today only! Pâté is passé. Unicorn - the new white meat. Excellent source of sparkles! Unicorns, as we all know, frolic all over the world, pooping rainbows and marshmallows wherever they go. What you don't know is that when unicorns reach the end of their lifespan, they are drawn to County Meath, Ireland. The Sisters at Radiant Farms have dedicated their lives to nursing these elegant creatures through their final days. Taking a cue from the Kobe beef industry, they massage each unicorn's coat with Guinness daily and fatten them on a diet comprised entirely of candy corn. As the unicorn ages, its meat becomes fatty and marbled and the living bone in the horn loses density in a process much like osteoporosis. The horn's outer layer of keratin begins to develop a flavor very similar to candied almonds. Blending the crushed unicorn horn into the meat adds delightful, crispy flavor notes in each bite. We are confident you will find a world of ...

2pm + Beast

2PM + SS501 + SHINee = Beast Okay, I don't get why they're dancing so weird. I know in other videos, they were impersonating the girl groups in their video. **update** 2PM and BEAST performed Kara’s “Mister. **update 2** longer better video of all impersonation performances, i think.