Skip to main content

Mango's Birthday

Mango's 1st and probably last birthday. He ruined it for everyone by running away and refusing pictures.
Here's the cake my sister made.  Supposed to be carrot cake.
Birthday boy.
Puppies didn't want to be there.
What were the puppies looking at??
Hiro thinks this sucks.

CAKE TIME!!
Notice the hole in the middle of the cake? That's because it wasn't done. 
Good thing, it broke off when we served it.
Hiro has to inspect Ly's cooking first for any "poisons."
"Mommy, can I have my cake now?"

Taken 5/28/2011.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Breakin' out!

 Maro would end up on Hiro's side of the pee pen or she'd get out of the bathroom.  I couldn't figure out how she was doing it, other than I must have left the gate open.  The pictures are blurry bc I was standing behind the door, and took a picture through the crack.       I put her back in so I can get Hiro..  

Sleeping Beauties

2pm + Beast

2PM + SS501 + SHINee = Beast Okay, I don't get why they're dancing so weird. I know in other videos, they were impersonating the girl groups in their video. **update** 2PM and BEAST performed Kara’s “Mister. **update 2** longer better video of all impersonation performances, i think.